The BA(Hons) Applied Business degree is an alternative route to Higher Education and an exciting opportunity for you as an organisation and for your current employees and new starts. Developed in partnership with businesses and Skills Development Scotland to address key skills gaps in industry, this programme is a great way to upskill current employees or attract the best new talent in your industry.
Below are some of the key facts about the programme to give you a better understanding of how it works and how you can be involved.
- Students spend on average 80% of their weekly hours in the workplace and 20% at university.
- Entry requirements are flexible and take into account relevant work experience.
- This degree is the same qualification gained by full-time on campus undergraduate students.
- The delivery method will be day release.
- We offer flexible entry and exit points - maximum length of degree is 3 years.
- Edinburgh Napier University work with organisations of all sizes.
- The Graduate Apprentice must live and work in within the Province.
- Applicants can either be existing employees or new starts.
- We will support you when hiring new employees recruited to take up places on this programme.
- Students are mentored in the workplace and by the Gradworks team and Edinburgh Napier academic staff.